Come Browse Around for Vintage Treasures and Special Handmades, Items added Weekly

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Red Wool Offerings...

Welcome to my selling blog :) I'm clearing out my wool stash by offering it here for sale on a weekly basis. First off, I am not a wool expert, all these pieces were bought by me second hand(wool skirts) and I have washed them(felted them) and then cut them into manigable pieces. I would only try to buy 100% wool, but there may be some pieces that were only 80%. I will note any pieced that are not felted. Shipping will be determined by amount bought.


This is my first time doing this, so forgive me while I try figure out the kinks. I think I have priced these fairly, but any input would be appreciated.

To purchase, leave a comment with the item number you would like to buy. Items will be sold on a first comment basis. Right now I'm just accepting paypal and not international orders, sorry. If you have any questions, please email me at tcupps@gmail.com. Thanks!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.

5 pieces of washed and felted Burgundy wool and 2 large pieces(with 2 small pieced) of dark red speckled wool felt(these pieces have not been washed or felted).

$10

____________________________________________________________
2.
8 pieces of red wool all washed and felted. There are a few different thicknesses and color variations within this lot, but all suitable for hooking.

$10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.
8 pieces of red washed and felted wool. Different thickness and slight color variations within this lot. Suitable for hooking.

$10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.
8 pieced of Red washed and felted wool. Different thicknesses and color variations within this lot, suitable for hooking.

$10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.
8 pieces of red washed and felted wool. Different thicknesses and color variations within this lot, suitable for hooking.

$10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.
Large piece of thick quality red washed and felted wool. This was from a skirt as you can tell by the shape. The piece is over 36" long, about 28" across the bottom and 17" across the top. Good piece for penny rugs or Christmas stockings, maybe Valentine hearts, or just need a huge amount of the same color for rug hooking.

$15
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiff...I am looking forward to seeing your next offering of wool. I have tons of red right now but am looking for lighter blues, any tweeds/textures/light plaids, greens and creams/whites/light grays etc. I am also interested in any rug hooking equipment you might have such as frames, cutters, hooks etc. Please email me at hungryhookprims@aol.com if you want to make a straight deal. Always love reading your blog...you were my first I ever read and I have been hooked ever since. Keep up the great work. I am soooo envious of your boundless energy !!!
    Blessings,
    Margiw

    ReplyDelete